Last night I picked out a theme for the blog that I liked. It was a really pretty beach theme with nice calming blue tones. I downloaded it & uploaded online. Then I picked it as my theme but there were changes I wanted to make. It had the name of the theme as the title of my blog rather than Sports Talk. So I messed with it for about a half-an-hour and then decided to go back to the default theme since nothing was working. I started messing with that & found that I could change what I wanted in the default one. Now the background color is the same as on my website & I have a new picture that I thought went. So one thing kinda worked.
Then I moved on to make a picture gallery. The gallery was created & it looked good. I uploaded it online & then went to type in the address to access it. It didn’t come up. All the different addresses never worked. So I deleted it & re-uploaded it & still didn’t work. I deleted it off line & computer. Re-saved the gallery again & called it a night. Today I tried it all over again…and guess what…it still didn’t work.